"The role of transport science and education in achieving social, environmental and technological sustainability of societies. Problems of mobility, accessibility, and safety"
November 18, 2020
Paper submission deadline: December 25, 2020
Notification of acceptance: December 30, 2020
Registration fee payment deadline: After receiving the letter on article adoption
o Institute of international transport communications
o UNESCO chair “Ethics of science and technology, sustainable development and transportation systems” RUT (MIIT)
o Institute of applied mathematics named after M.V. Keldysh
o Russian Academy of Sciences
o Institute of transport problems named after N.S. Solomenko
1 Higher professional education in achieving the sustainable development goals. International and national features of training specialists for ensuring the sustainability of transport systems.
2. Objectives of transport education in achieving socio-economic, cultural, infrastructure, and territorial accessibility indicators.
3. Contribution of transport science to ensuring technological, energy and environmental security. Responsible consumption, environmental-saving technologies in transport.
4. Ethical standards and social guidelines in ensuring barrier-free mobility of people with disabilities in the formation of a tolerant personality and a future specialist for the transport industry. Inclusive education in transport universities.
5. Problems of using transport in the context of a pandemic. Professional competence in ensuring the non-proliferation of coronavirus infection and compliance with the requirements of the sanitary and epidemiological regime in the organization of transportation.
Each complete paper should be 6 to 10 A4-pages in MS Word format and sent to the firstname.lastname@example.org
All submitted papers will be reviewed and evaluated on the basis of relevance, originality, technical quality and clarity. Accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
The official languages of the conference are Russian and English.
Information for authors
- Irina Karapetyants, Director of the Institute of International Transport Communications, Head of the UNESCO Chair "Ethics of Science and Technology, Sustainable Development and Transportation Systems" RUT (MIIT)
- Vladimir Ivanov, Deputy President of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Liu Wenjie, Executive Director of Belt&Road International Transport Alliance (BRITA) (China)
- Erzhan Nurakhmetov, Assistant Minister for Economy and Financial Policy of the Eurasian Economic Commission (Kazakhstan)
- Irina Zoubenko-Laplante, expert, Assistant Program Specialist of the Section of Bioethics and Ethics of Science of the UNESCO Social and Human Sciences Sector (France)
- Georgy Malinetsky, Head of the Department of Mathematical Modeling of Nonlinear Processes of the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (IPM) of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Natalia Vnukova, Member of the National Commission for UNESCO in Ukraine, Head. UNESCO Chair in Environmentally Friendly Technologies of the Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University (Ukraine)
- Victor Bashtovoy, Head of the UNESCO Chair "Energy Saving and Renewable Energy Sources" of the Belarusian National Technical University (Republic of Belarus)
The event was under the support and participation of UNESCO, the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, the Russian Academy of Sciences, leading Russian and foreign universities. The conference was attended by representatives of 9 organizations and transport enterprises, 8 UNESCO Chairs, 15 universities from 9 countries.
Based on the results of the conference, it is planned to publish a collection of reports indexed in the Web of Science system.
Editors of the collection: